Logicserve Digital will be a part of the prestigious, “India Affiliate Summit 2016 (#IAS2016)”, from Sept 1st – 2nd at The Leela Ambience, Gurgaon. Our co-founder and CEO, Prasad Shejale, will be a panelist at the “Means or the End: Last Click vs Multi click attribution.” It will be held on 1st Sept, 04.15 – 05.05 pm.
The session will focus on understanding the current industry norm of last click wins and touch up on the age old discussion that is it fair or unfair to affiliates. Alongside, the session will highlight the feasibility of multi-click attribution model and the way emerging technologies can help in solving the issues related to the attribution model.
Prasad shares that, “India Affiliate Summit 2016, is an excellent platform for all affiliates to meet, discuss and find answers to some of the important challenges the affiliate industry is facing today. Looking forward to the panel session at IAS16; hope to connect and engage in deliberation with many more in the industry through this platform. “
Meet the team that will be attending the summit:
- Prasad Shejale, Co-Founder and CEO – Comes with a dynamic approach towards eCommerce, Search Engine Marketing and Consulting
- Rupak Ved, Business Head – Expertise in business development and building effective client relationships
- Ashish Duggal, Sr. Manager, Business Alliance – Is a solution provider for the client’s requirements on digital media campaigns. He specialises in media planning and buying. His expertise also includes driving ROI focused campaigns.
- Jay Maurya, Associate Director, Pre-Sales & Media – Expertise in maintaining effective relationships with publishers and providing customised and effective digital media plans based on client requirements
Other knowledge sharing sessions we are looking forward to:
- Importance of Data Quality and Campaign Optimization – A session on challenges faced while interpreting numbers and how to deal with them
- Synergizing Brand building and Affiliate marketing – A session on aligning affiliate and marketing program
- Ordering its way to Growth: Affiliate for Ecommerce/Food tech – A session on integration of affiliate marketing online and offline.
- Mobile Affiliate Marketing: World of Apps, Pops, re-directs & advertising – A session on how mobile affiliate marketing runs and what should be the focus
With 250+ companies participating and 1500+ delegates, the summit will provide everyone in the digital space with valuable takeaways.
Have something to share or know anyone from the team? Let’s connect and share our ideas on digital marketing. Just hit us up at logic_digital if you will also be at The Leela’s.